Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Monday Night Wings

solasola Posts: 118
Found a couple different marinades than we usually carry at the store. Trying them tonight. As usual; salt, DD, corn starch, 400 indirect for an hour.
·

Comments

• Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,190
    Great lookin wings! Your boy looks like he is grabbing his belly. I do that when I'm hungry too. :D
    2014 Co-Wing King
    ·
  • solasola Posts: 118
    Haha. That's a lack of a nap today & ready to pass out.

So the mango one & the chili one are keepers. The wing sauce wasn't bad, I like a more vinagery, hotter wing sauce.
    ·
  • WiltOnTiltWiltOnTilt Posts: 102
    Hey sola, do you take them off, sauce them, then out them back on or brush the sauce on? How long are they sauced and on the heat vs unsauced? Thanks!
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,797
    You been feeding him Egg food? Man he has grown.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • Ranger908Ranger908 Posts: 44
    That's a good lookin dawg.  Is she sittin on the motor?
    ·

Hey sola, do you take them off, sauce them, then out them back on or brush the sauce on? How long are they sauced and on the heat vs unsauced? Thanks!

Brush sauce on 10 minutes before I pull them.

·
    Ranger908 said:

That's a good lookin dawg.  Is she sittin on the motor?

Dog in my Avitar? That's my 38 lb lab. She's not on the motor. She's not on the motor I'm sure she's on an ice chest or dry box. She'll fit anywhere.

·