Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

College Football

Man I'm missing football!!!

Roll tide roll!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

XLBGE 
·

Comments

• ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,916
    Glad I'm not the only one with a countdown going on their phone. Mines for Nebraska not Bama but we are both suffering right now.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,580
    Lets go Gamecocks!! \m/
    ·
  • College basketball is holding me over...Go Michigan Wolverines. I may have withdrawals if Michigan was a one sport school like Bama B-)
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,300

College basketball is holding me over...Go Michigan Wolverines. I may have withdrawals if Michigan was a one sport school like Bama B-)

Haha nice one. Basketball just doesn't do it for me. I enjoy the tourney and my teams are up north, I don't keep of with hardly any of the SEC basketball teams.

Bama has a strong women's softball program!! And national champs in gymnastics. \m/

XLBGE 
    ·
    @browninggold
    I am quiet curious as to what makes Michigan more than a one sport team, cause it sure ain't football!

XLBGE 
    ·
  • College basketball is holding me over...Go Michigan Wolverines. I may have withdrawals if Michigan was a one sport school like Bama B-)
    Haha nice one. Basketball just doesn't do it for me. I enjoy the tourney and my teams are up north, I don't keep of with hardly any of the SEC basketball teams. Bama has a strong women's softball program!! And national champs in gymnastics. \m/
    I hear their Chess Team and Glee Club are top notch, too!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • I figured you'd like that one :) Wolves are playing Michigan State right now. I'm afraid we may lose another one...maybe Bama can get Izzo to go down there for BB. Have Saban talk with him...
    ·
  • @browninggold I am quiet curious as to what makes Michigan more than a one sport team, cause it sure ain't football!

Hey c'mon Man U of M will be there..give em a couple yrs. Hoke will have them ROLLing
    ·
    We'd gladly trade the big ten auburn if y'all wanna come play football with real men

XLBGE 
    ·
  • @mrcookingnurse RTR. and I agree completely!!
    Clanton, Al LBGE
    ·
    Lol. You'd think saban could buy the boys some chips. Geez.

XLBGE 
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,565
    College basketball is holding me over...Go Michigan Wolverines. I may have withdrawals if Michigan was a one sport school like Bama B-)
    michigan is a one sport university....and its not football.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Give us time...was Saban winning right away when he came from Michigan State...heck he even had Michigan State playing excellent.
    ·
  • tamu2009tamu2009 Posts: 293
    I hope you're ready for September 14! Johnny Football won't surprise y'all this year, but he's gunna give y'all just as big a run for your money!

Gig 'em Ags!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
    ·
  • JscottJscott Posts: 174
    SmokinDawg, you better be careful. You know uga has a fine record of preseason arrests!
    ·
    That's why we wear orange in Tennessee. Deer hunting on Friday, football on Saturday, road pick up on Sunday....
    ·
    henapple said:

That's why we wear orange in Tennessee. Deer hunting on Friday, football on Saturday, road pick up on Sunday....

At least he's honest!! Man that's one of my favorite jokes about Tennessee. Good gracious I hate the Vols!!

XLBGE 
    ·
    What does an Alabama cheerleader say after sex? Get off me dad, you're crushing my cigarettes.
    ·
  • bo31210bo31210 Posts: 491
    Yes Smokng Dawg   We could calibrate the clock based on the one in Clarke County.  I heard Richt has opened his own bail bond company  :)  Geaux Tigers!
    In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!
    ·
    bo31210 said:

Yes Smokng Dawg   We could calibrate the clock based on the one in Clarke County.  I heard Richt has opened his own bail bond company  :)  Geaux Tigers!

What's up with the rumors miles is leaving? No trying to start something. Heard today he's in a scandal

XLBGE 
    ·
  • bo31210bo31210 Posts: 491
    I heard there where some rumors which originate on a bama forum. LSU denies it. If true, I think she wasn't on the payroll haha
    In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!
    ·
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
    ·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,845
    Pretty sure the Miles rumors 100% false.
    Boom
    ·
  • Roll tide!
    ·
    Pretty sure the Miles rumors 100% false.
    I totally agree, was seriously asking out of curiosity. My sources were questionable at best.  Supposedly he was the next patrino

XLBGE 
    ·