Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Small nest, big wheels... All Terrain Mod

2»

Comments

• troutgeektroutgeek Posts: 456
    Perfect. Now you need to construct a handler for it, so the egg is actually connected to the nest. (BGE needs to make a Handler for the small.)
    Large BGE - Small BGE - Traeger Lil' Tex Elite - Weber 22.5" One-Touch - Weber Smokey Joe
  • LitLit Posts: 4,116

Here is a pic of this for a large. I had to have brakes as my driveway is slanted and my large lives out there. Also a pic of the Steelhead I cooked last night. Sous vide at 140 for 40 minutes with honey, maple syrup, Bad Byrons seafood seasoning, butter, and diced dried dates then pan seared. Cat approvedimage.image

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,554
    That is the cat's meow, @Lit !
  • lilwootylilwooty Posts: 214
    Love the idea.  Looks solid and easy to move.  But I would do something about those corners.  Looks like a shin gasher to me.  Especially if there are kids running around.

Living Large and XL

• calikingcaliking Posts: 7,162
    @Lit: The fish and egg look great! Now you need the bottle opener mod - 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Sorry I missed this thread before. Great idea! I bet if I made one, I'll get a flat tire. Then I would say to Wilma, "I gotta fix a flat on the Egg."
    She would ask "You fixing it Travis style?"

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

• calikingcaliking Posts: 7,162
    Sorry I missed this thread before. Great idea! I bet if I made one, I'll get a flat tire. Then I would say to Wilma, "I gotta fix a flat on the Egg." She would ask "You fixing it Travis style?"
    I'm not familiar with that method... is that where you wrap a brisket around the wheel and seal up the puncture? Would make it roll kinda bumpy. :)

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.