Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Custom-built table for large BGE - Ipê Wood!

2»

Comments

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,533
    mteele said:
    What do you guys think about this towel bar handle for the front?
    Clean lines, just like your table.
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 15,350

• mteelemteele Posts: 48
    Nice find!!! I was searching up and down for stainless steel cup hooks that I just ordered...I may cancel and go with that
    I found this one as well.

How do you like the OXO unit so far? Pretty heavy duty?
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 15,350
    I like it.  It's nice that I can slide the hooks around.  It's not commercial duty, but for hanging tongs, spatulas and brushes it's fine.  Stainless construction so rust isn't going to be an issue, and the price is right.  Worth the money.

I like it.  It's nice that I can slide the hooks around.  It's not commercial duty, but for hanging tongs, spatulas and brushes it's fine.  Stainless construction so rust isn't going to be an issue, and the price is right.  Worth the money.
    I bought the MUI France piece & promptly returned it. The standoffs were plastic which was not acceptable in my mind. Ordered the OXO as a replacement and installed it. Even though it has plastic components as well, at least its not visible. We'll see how well it holds up, but for $11 shipped it was worth the shot.