Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Got the okay to add to the family!

YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 1,573
The wife and I came to an agreement last night.  I can buy a new Egg if I buy her some new Shark Vacuum cleaner. I'm pretty sure she wanted me to buy a new Egg so that she could enjoy some egged food while at the beach!  She's hooked! So it's a win all around.

I haven't decided if it will be a mini or a small.  I need it to be portable so I can take it to the lake and to the beach.  I just got the pricing for our Eggfest in a few months and the mini with accessories is $399, (nest, ash tool, starter cubes, charcoal, dome temp gauge, dual function metal top). The small is $629 with accessories, (platesetter, nest, ash tool, starter cubes, charcoal, dome temp gauge, dual function metal top).

Even with the $230 price difference I'm still leaning towards the small. Couple of questions: Is it that much more cumbersome than the mini?  Like I said, I'd be taking it with us on vacation to the beach/lake couple times a year.  I need enough space to cook for about 8 people.  Other than that, I think it would compliment my XL at home very well.
Cincinnati, Ohio
"Ain't nobody gonna find ya, unless you get yourself lost."

Comments