Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Spare Ribs

Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 1,760

Y'all have seen these thousands of times by now, but figured I'd share them anyways...  Stubbs Original BBQ Sauce has become one of my favorites.  I like all sorts of varieties of sauce though...just depends on which region of the world I'm in the mood for at the time.  ;)  Today I was in a Texasy mood.  I used some Salt Lick Original Rub that @Griffin sent me awhile back, then sauced them with the Stubbs toward the end of the smoke.  Had some Texas Ranchero Grilling Beans and Tater Salad to go with.  Great Sunday dinner.  :)

2014 Co-Wing King

Comments