Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Got the okay to add to the family!

YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 1,683
The wife and I came to an agreement last night.  I can buy a new Egg if I buy her some new Shark Vacuum cleaner. I'm pretty sure she wanted me to buy a new Egg so that she could enjoy some egged food while at the beach!  She's hooked! So it's a win all around.

I haven't decided if it will be a mini or a small.  I need it to be portable so I can take it to the lake and to the beach.  I just got the pricing for our Eggfest in a few months and the mini with accessories is $399, (nest, ash tool, starter cubes, charcoal, dome temp gauge, dual function metal top). The small is $629 with accessories, (platesetter, nest, ash tool, starter cubes, charcoal, dome temp gauge, dual function metal top).

Even with the $230 price difference I'm still leaning towards the small. Couple of questions: Is it that much more cumbersome than the mini?  Like I said, I'd be taking it with us on vacation to the beach/lake couple times a year.  I need enough space to cook for about 8 people.  Other than that, I think it would compliment my XL at home very well.
XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio

Comments