Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Chefs Choice 15/20 Sharpener

hapsterhapster Posts: 4,793
My little 2 stage Chefs Choice manual sharpener just wasn't getting the job done anymore. And if there's one thing that will drive me nuts, its knives not being as sharp as possible.

I debated the high end manual sharpener kits; but in the end decided to go the lazier way...

After reading reviews and figuring what the majority of my knife use actually is; I decided on the 3 stage Chefs Choice 15/20 unit.

Pretty impressed so far. The one knife that I use the most; turned out way sharper than when I'd do it wit the manual unit. Tomatoe shaving sharp...

Anyone else have this or a similar model?

Comments