Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Fat-N Out

Wife and kids are gone to the in laws so I am going to through a nice strip on and try the Trex method for the first time! image
Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
image.jpg 199K

Comments

• MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,335
    Do it big!

XLBGE 
  • IrishDevlIrishDevl Posts: 1,390
    Go big or go home.
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    Got her seared up. Now letting her rest for 20 minutes then throwing her back on at 400 for a few minutes! image
    image.jpg 243.1K
  • johnkitchensjohnkitchens Posts: 3,903
    Looking very good!
    Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
    Well just cut her open and tasted and I am blown away by the Trex method. Best steak I think I've ever had!image
    image.jpg 241.8K
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 3,135
    Looks fantastic, I did a strip last night, but didn't do a real sear, just 500 degrees and turn a few times, tasted great, but wasn't anything to look at so no pics.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • rustypottsrustypotts Posts: 265
    What the hell is that funny looking green thing on the right?
    Grilled zucchini .
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,723
    Outstanding!!!
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,687
    Sweet...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,542
    I am very hungry. Super!!

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

• JscottJscott Posts: 174
    very nicely done.