Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Small nest, big wheels... All Terrain Mod

2»

Comments

• troutgeek
    troutgeek Posts: 458
    Perfect. Now you need to construct a handler for it, so the egg is actually connected to the nest. (BGE needs to make a Handler for the small.)
    XL BGE - Large BGE - Small BGE - Traeger Lil' Tex Elite - Weber Smokey Joe
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053

Here is a pic of this for a large. I had to have brakes as my driveway is slanted and my large lives out there. Also a pic of the Steelhead I cooked last night. Sous vide at 140 for 40 minutes with honey, maple syrup, Bad Byrons seafood seasoning, butter, and diced dried dates then pan seared. Cat approvedimage.image

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    That is the cat's meow, @Lit !
  • lilwooty
    lilwooty Posts: 215
    Love the idea.  Looks solid and easy to move.  But I would do something about those corners.  Looks like a shin gasher to me.  Especially if there are kids running around.

Living Large and XL

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    @Lit: The fish and egg look great! Now you need the bottle opener mod - 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Sorry I missed this thread before. Great idea! I bet if I made one, I'll get a flat tire. Then I would say to Wilma, "I gotta fix a flat on the Egg."
    She would ask "You fixing it Travis style?"
    Flint, Michigan
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Sorry I missed this thread before. Great idea! I bet if I made one, I'll get a flat tire. Then I would say to Wilma, "I gotta fix a flat on the Egg." She would ask "You fixing it Travis style?"
    I'm not familiar with that method... is that where you wrap a brisket around the wheel and seal up the puncture? Would make it roll kinda bumpy. :)

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.