Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New LBGE has a Home in my new table

After 17 years on a Weber, (2 sets of Grates and Flav bars.  I am proud to be an Egghead!!  I just built this table and tiled the top.  We had a very successful first cook.  I kept it pretty simple with burgers and dogs, but we did cook a Peach Cobbler and it came out wonderful!!  Looking forward to many years on my BGE!
·

Comments

• hapsterhapster Posts: 6,410
    Congrats and welcome!!! Many years of great food and times with family and friends... :)
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Awesome! The table and the cobbler looks good

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • Thanks, One of the hardest things was waiting until I completed my table for my first cook.  I didn't want to fire it up till it was in its home!

·
  • I figured it was a new Egg because it hasn't been seasoned yet still clean inside good job on the table and love me some peach cobbler

1 Large Big Green Egg
     1 Weber Kettle
     1 Weber Weber Smokey Mountain 18"
     1 Long Horn Off Set
     1 Bradley Smoker
     1 Weber Silver Gasser
     1 Weber Smokey Joe Small
     1 Orange Thermapen
    ·