Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New LBGE has a Home in my new table

After 17 years on a Weber, (2 sets of Grates and Flav bars.  I am proud to be an Egghead!!  I just built this table and tiled the top.  We had a very successful first cook.  I kept it pretty simple with burgers and dogs, but we did cook a Peach Cobbler and it came out wonderful!!  Looking forward to many years on my BGE!

Comments

• hapsterhapster Posts: 7,167
    Congrats and welcome!!! Many years of great food and times with family and friends... :)
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Awesome! The table and the cobbler looks good

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Thanks, One of the hardest things was waiting until I completed my table for my first cook.  I didn't want to fire it up till it was in its home!

• I figured it was a new Egg because it hasn't been seasoned yet still clean inside good job on the table and love me some peach cobbler

1 Large Big Green Egg
     1 Weber Kettle
     1 Weber Weber Smokey Mountain 18"
     1 Long Horn Off Set
     1 Bradley Smoker
     1 Weber Silver Gasser
     1 Weber Smokey Joe Small
     1 Orange Thermapen