Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Very simple breast

MickeyMickey Posts: 16,472
Simple BBQ breast. 400 direct raised with Blues Hog. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·

Comments

• Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,907
    I find some of those simple cooks to be the best. I still need to try Blues Hog, I haven't seen it around here but haven't been looking that hard either. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,592
    Nice looking piece of chicken, Mickey!! I grilled up some simple chicken tonight too. Sometimes it just hits the spot. :)
    ·
  • Rub or sauce?
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,472
    Rub or sauce?

Sauce
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·