Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Porkopolis Registration opens tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the big day! Registration opens for the 2nd Annual Porkopolis Eggfest! 

Early Bird pricing has been added this year and a chance to win an "All Expense Paid Trip!" If you register by April 30th you are automatically entered for the trip that includes... 

- 2 Night Hotel Stay at the Residence Inn Sharonville (Host Hotel) 
- 2 Tickets to the Fest Pre-party at Germania Park 
- 2 Tickets to the Porkopolis Eggfest 
- 2 Official Fest T-shirts 
Over $325 value! 

Demo pricing has just been published so check out the great rates on a new demo Egg! 

2 ways to register... 

www.porkopoliseggfest.com or 
http://porkopoliseggfest.eventbrite.com/ 

Make sure to share with your Facebook Friends!!! 
·

Comments

• YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,188
    Eddie, I'll be there again this year.  Gotta decide between a small or a mini before then though!
    XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio
    "REMEMBER DUANE ALLMAN"
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091

Eddie,

I am trying to convince Mint Tulip that we need to take a July road trip...it is only 7 1/2 hours from ATL to Cinncy...I will let you know...

:))
    ·
  • fasteddiemfasteddiem Posts: 212
    YEMTrey said:
    Eddie, I'll be there again this year.  Gotta decide between a small or a mini before then though!
    Yem...Both good options! I have a mini and love it! The fest Demo prices are pretty darn good so if you can hold off until July, You'll be rewarded! 
    ·
  • fasteddiemfasteddiem Posts: 212
    vidalia1 said:

Eddie,

I am trying to convince Mint Tulip that we need to take a July road trip...it is only 7 1/2 hours from ATL to Cinncy...I will let you know...

Kim,

We'd love the have the two of you join us for the fest! The drive from ATL to Cincy is a breeze! I'll have Rebecca and Frank start twisting your arm in Ga. Mountain!!! You could always have me talk to Mint Tulip...I'm pretty convincing! 
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    :D :P
    ·