Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Porkopolis Registration opens tomorrow!

Options
Tomorrow is the big day! Registration opens for the 2nd Annual Porkopolis Eggfest! 

Early Bird pricing has been added this year and a chance to win an "All Expense Paid Trip!" If you register by April 30th you are automatically entered for the trip that includes... 

- 2 Night Hotel Stay at the Residence Inn Sharonville (Host Hotel) 
- 2 Tickets to the Fest Pre-party at Germania Park 
- 2 Tickets to the Porkopolis Eggfest 
- 2 Official Fest T-shirts 
Over $325 value! 

Demo pricing has just been published so check out the great rates on a new demo Egg! 

2 ways to register... 

www.porkopoliseggfest.com or 
http://porkopoliseggfest.eventbrite.com/ 

Make sure to share with your Facebook Friends!!! 

Comments

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Eddie, I'll be there again this year.  Gotta decide between a small or a mini before then though!
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options

Eddie,

I am trying to convince Mint Tulip that we need to take a July road trip...it is only 7 1/2 hours from ATL to Cinncy...I will let you know...

:))
  • fasteddiem
    fasteddiem Posts: 212
    Options
    YEMTrey said:
    Eddie, I'll be there again this year.  Gotta decide between a small or a mini before then though!
    Yem...Both good options! I have a mini and love it! The fest Demo prices are pretty darn good so if you can hold off until July, You'll be rewarded! 
  • fasteddiem
    fasteddiem Posts: 212
    Options
    vidalia1 said:

Eddie,

I am trying to convince Mint Tulip that we need to take a July road trip...it is only 7 1/2 hours from ATL to Cinncy...I will let you know...

Kim,

We'd love the have the two of you join us for the fest! The drive from ATL to Cincy is a breeze! I'll have Rebecca and Frank start twisting your arm in Ga. Mountain!!! You could always have me talk to Mint Tulip...I'm pretty convincing!