Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

J&S Designs XL BGE Stained table for Sale

Hello,

Unfortunately I am having to sell my J&S Designs stained XL BGE table as I no longer have my Egg.  The table comes with a cover I purchased from BGE and my Egg has never been lit in the table. I have had it for about two months purchased new from J&S. I live in Chicago area so will have to be local as shipping is not an option.  If interested send me a Private message and we will go from there. 

Thanks,

Mark

·

Comments

• johnkitchensjohnkitchens Posts: 3,426

I no longer have my Egg.  

That makes me sad!
    Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,290
    Holy crap dude! Who stole your egg? Didn't you just get it a couple of weeks ago? I remember you posting about pavers for the egg earlier this week....

I hope everything's okay....
    ·
  • Thanks guys - I am fine and my wife still loves me lol.  Sometimes life throws you a curveball and you adapt and move on. 
    ·
  • $450 - includes cover but not egg or stone.
    ·
  • poohdopoohdo Posts: 3

you still have this table buddy?

·
  • LobsterbakeLobsterbake Posts: 17
    I was out of country. I still have the table for sale. Thanks Mark
    ·
  • LobsterbakeLobsterbake Posts: 17
    Table is sold

Thanks,

Mark
    ·