Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Used The Big Clock Tonight...

hapsterhapster Posts: 6,602
edited March 2013 in Off Topic
Confession time...

Works been crushing me lately and I actually turned on a burn for something other than eggs tonight...

I am a lazy bum.

Stir fry on the stovetop. Oh the shame...

Wasn't as good as doing it on the egg; plus I was worried about the smoke detectors going off. Wok never got as hot as I would have liked.

Tasted pretty good though...

imageimage
image.jpg 552.3K
image.jpg 769.9K
·

Comments

• Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,225
    What's that white thing your wok is sitting on?  
    :))
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
  • solasola Posts: 118
    Looks fantastic!
    ·
  • yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
    You know they make clocks small enough to wear on you're wrist so you don't have to take up so much room in the egg prep room.
    Dunedin, FL
    ·
  • What's that white thing your wok is sitting on?  
    :))

=))
    Clanton, Al LBGE
    ·
  • Greeno55Greeno55 Posts: 530
    Haha, "the big clock". I was just thinking the other night that I pretty well only use the oven as a place to let my dough rise, as we keep the house quite cool in the winter, and to warm plates. Makes me wish I bought the Egg before I spent $3,500 on a new gas range.
    LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario
    ·
  • H - You are truley a renaissance man!  Great lookin cookin!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,855
    I'm not a big stir fry guy but that looks tasty. Excellent pics...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·