Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Used The Big Clock Tonight...

hapsterhapster Posts: 6,692
edited March 2013 in Off Topic
Confession time...

Works been crushing me lately and I actually turned on a burn for something other than eggs tonight...

I am a lazy bum.

Stir fry on the stovetop. Oh the shame...

Wasn't as good as doing it on the egg; plus I was worried about the smoke detectors going off. Wok never got as hot as I would have liked.

Tasted pretty good though...

imageimage
image.jpg 552.3K
image.jpg 769.9K
·

Comments

• Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,272
    What's that white thing your wok is sitting on?  
    :))
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
  • solasola Posts: 118
    Looks fantastic!
    ·
  • yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
    You know they make clocks small enough to wear on you're wrist so you don't have to take up so much room in the egg prep room.
    Dunedin, FL
    ·
  • What's that white thing your wok is sitting on?  
    :))

=))
    Clanton, Al LBGE
    ·
  • Greeno55Greeno55 Posts: 539
    Haha, "the big clock". I was just thinking the other night that I pretty well only use the oven as a place to let my dough rise, as we keep the house quite cool in the winter, and to warm plates. Makes me wish I bought the Egg before I spent $3,500 on a new gas range.
    LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario
    ·
  • H - You are truley a renaissance man!  Great lookin cookin!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,076
    I'm not a big stir fry guy but that looks tasty. Excellent pics...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·