Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Wing Sauce

SmokingInMOSmokingInMO Posts: 169
edited 5:06PM in EggHead Forum
Last time I made hot wings I used Country Bob's brand wing sauce and they were fantastic. I plan on making them again today, just curious what rub (if any), and what sauce everyone prefers.
·

Comments

• Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    wing1.jpg
    <p />SmokingInMO,
    I like to use a brown sugar, balsamic vinegar, ketchup, mustard, soy sauce, worchestershire and.....chipotle peppers w/adobo sauce mix. Marinate for several hours...then direct on elevated grid at 250 - 275 turning and basting every 20 minutes.

·
  • VW GalVW Gal Posts: 42
    Howdy Lawn Ranger!
    Those look great! Couple of questions...how long do you cook them, where'd you get the sauce mix, and how much of the other stuff do you use? (ok...it was more than a "couple" of questions) Thanks! :o)
    Terri

·
  • Bufalo Chipotle sauce works for me.

·
  • SmokingInMO,[p] I have been useing FRANKS RED HOT[p]

·