Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Just got my new Egg

I'm so eggcited!  I know I know it's overused but I'm eggremely eggcited for my new Egg.  If you recall we had moved back to Indianapolis and just couldn't move the Egg without being scared it would break.  So we just got a new one and it will be delivered tomorrow!  

One thing of note the owner of the Ace Hardware told me that the Eggs are going up in price tomorrow.....

Comments

• GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,419
    Welcome back, Eddie, You've been missed.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,824

Welcome back. I would have mixed emotions about a replacement Egg. New is exciting but I feel I have formed a bond with my large Egg.

XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 3,384
    Congrats!

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• six_eggsix_egg Posts: 723
    Welcome back. I enjoyed your food blog. Lots of nice looking food on it and fairly easy recipes to follow.

XLBGE, LBGE 

Texarkana, TX