Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Salado/Ozark Oak

I know it's a few weeks away but had a thought. I'll be coming through Little Rock and can pic some up some oo if anyone has been interested in trying it. It's usually around $5 for 10lbs. Just let me know.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
·

Comments

• LDRLDR Posts: 271
    You're coming through to wipe out the supply at Harps again?  I guess it's a good thing I'm already stocked up.  My wife is calling me a charcoal hoarder.
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,564
    I'm gonna get all i can on the way back home...I'll have my trailer. Anyone else carry it?
    ·
  • LDRLDR Posts: 271

The local BGE stores carry a bag or two - but at double the price.

The Harps in Benton stays pretty well stocked, and I don't think I've ever seen it above $5.49.

It looks like there's another Harps in Haskell - about twenty miles SW of Benton, but I've not been to that one. It's not far off I-30.

Store Address:
    6039 Highway 67
    Haskell, AR 72015
    Phone: (501) 776-1158

·
    ·
  • Henapple;

We're waiting to hear back from Will at the Inn, before we commit to Salado....but if we go... I'm in for 8 bags.... if you're stopping! (it's 10.22 per bag here!).

I'll ping you as soon as I know for sure. Thanks for thinking of us!

BOOMER!
    ·
    Still want the Ozark?
    ·