Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Everyday Chicken

It is much more fun to post gee whiz cooks, but I try to show that you can use your Egg to cook every day if you want to.

Boneless chicken breasts, marinate in off the shelf sesame, cook raised direct at 400.

Just a normal week day cook.

XLBGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to my daughter), MBGE and lots of toys

Comments

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 6,177
    Doc, sometimes simple is the way to go. I like it. SWMBO had a tennis match tonight so I fired up the egg for a good ole plain cheese burger. Hit the spot.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    Looks great as usual doc! Simple tasty chicken was one of the reasons I bought a small for quick cooks and being able to travel and have the same results as at home.
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,634
    Good eats right there! That was part of the inspiration behind adding a small. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • six_eggsix_egg Posts: 679
    Love it doc. I myself do a lot of simple chicken cooks. I just very the marinate or spices I use.

XLBGE, LBGE 

Texarkana, TX

• Simple yet Egged! I do those at least once a week!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • This is the way to go, and cook a little extra for just a quick meal a few days later....  Look good ! 
  • Looks tasty.  We do this frequently also and make enough for leftovers that usually turn into chicken salad.

Damascus, VA.  Friendliest town on the Appalachian Trail.

LBGE Aug 2012, SBGE Feb 2014

• Something like this for two people  -- we get two full meals and maybe a lunch.  Grilled Mango Marinated chicken with fresh grilled pineapple
  • Something like this for two people  -- we get two full meals and maybe a lunch.  Grilled Mango Marinated chicken with fresh grilled pineapple
    That looks good!

XLBGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to my daughter), MBGE and lots of toys

• SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,922
    More of what we eat everyday on that plate. Chicken or fish and some veggies. Red meat is once or twice a week.
    Seattle, WA