Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Salado/Ozark Oak

I know it's a few weeks away but had a thought. I'll be coming through Little Rock and can pic some up some oo if anyone has been interested in trying it. It's usually around $5 for 10lbs. Just let me know.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

• LDRLDR Posts: 277
    You're coming through to wipe out the supply at Harps again?  I guess it's a good thing I'm already stocked up.  My wife is calling me a charcoal hoarder.
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,804
    I'm gonna get all i can on the way back home...I'll have my trailer. Anyone else carry it?
  • LDRLDR Posts: 277

The local BGE stores carry a bag or two - but at double the price.

The Harps in Benton stays pretty well stocked, and I don't think I've ever seen it above $5.49.

It looks like there's another Harps in Haskell - about twenty miles SW of Benton, but I've not been to that one. It's not far off I-30.
    Store Address:
    6039 Highway 67
    Haskell, AR 72015
    Phone: (501) 776-1158

• Henapple;

We're waiting to hear back from Will at the Inn, before we commit to Salado....but if we go... I'm in for 8 bags.... if you're stopping! (it's 10.22 per bag here!).

I'll ping you as soon as I know for sure. Thanks for thinking of us!

Still want the Ozark?