Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A Bit of an EGGsperiment

Options
Parallel
Parallel Posts: 433
edited February 2013 in EggHead Forum
I ran out of bacon (an egregious oversight to be sure) so I decided to conduct a bit of EGGsperiment. I'm going to see if it's possible to leave the bacon off when doing my version of ABTs. I'm also kind of roasting/smoking a couple of jalapenos for use with the taco's SWSBO is cooking.

Every time my elbow bends my mouth flies open.

Comments

• Solson005
    Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I have a friend that pork doesn't agree with. So I've made a few that way. Now doing pig turkey-sausage shots without bacon that wasn't as easy. I used foil and they charred do to lack of bacon protecting them.. 

I'm just happy I don't have her issues. But she was happy to get to try some of the apps I made that day. So it all worked out. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • six_egg
    six_egg Posts: 1,110
    Options
    Love me some abts. Looking good.

XLBGE, LBGE 

Fernandina Beach, FL