Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Shrimp?

Stopped by the store and picked up some shrimp for tonight.  Fairly large, fresh, deveined but still have the shell on.  The shell is just split so they could devein them.  Thinking about just a simple marinade of olive oil, lime juice, salt, pepper and some Shaking the Tree and then grilling on the egg for about 2 minutes per side at around 400.  Should I remove the shell all the way to the tail before grilling or leave the shell on?  I would think the shell may add some flavor but most of the recipes I have seen here say to remove the shell to the tail before grilling.

Never done shrimp before so sorry if it's a dumb question.  Thanks.

Comments