Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Sunday Nite Wangs

solasola Posts: 118
Nice Sunday evening cook, chicken wings!  400 indirect for an hour. I don't open the top, no flipping until you put the sauce on the bottoms.

Finished with SBR on all & Crystal Wing Sauce on half.
·

Comments

• six_eggsix_egg Posts: 603
    I love wings myself yours look good.

XLBGE, LBGE growing accessories.

Want: Ceramicgrillworks 2 tier large, Dutch oven, Cyber Q Wifi

Grenada, MS

·
  • rholtrholt Posts: 368
    Were they crispy? How long with the sauce on them?
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,797
    All these threads about wings are giving me ideas... I may need to give in and cook some soon :) Yours look great!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • solasola Posts: 118
    Very crispy. I season with DD & use the wife's sifter to dust with corn starch.

Sauce the last 10 minutes to get real sticky. Got to hose my 7 year old off after a good wing night....
    ·
  • ParallelParallel Posts: 412
    edited February 2013
    Ummm... where I come from "wangs" means something totally different EVEN on a Sunday night.

:-&

Every time my elbow bends my mouth flies open.
    ·
  • :-bd
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
    You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,907
    Looks like a great meal! I have to hose myself off sometimes too! =P~
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,277
    WOW....... :-B
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·