Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

using search??

Options
Kyle
Kyle Posts: 156
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I must be doing something wrong. I wanted to do a search on Salmon. I keep getting "nothing found" I know there have been many posts on this subject so please tell what to do in search mode for Salmon as an example.
By the way I wnated to find cooking tips on cooking whole salmons and or fillets.

Comments

• Earl
    Earl Posts: 468
    Options
    kyle,[p] I just went to the top of the page, find archives. Type in
    salmon, then search. I came up with loads of info. You
    can also go the the recipe section under seafood. Might find what you want.[p] Earl

• Earl
    Earl Posts: 468
    Options
    kyle,[p] Let me try this again.

1) Go to the idex at the top and click on arichives
    2) Where it say's Search- go to dropdown arrow & click on 2000 arichives.
    3)In the window that has( For) beside it type in your request-- salmon--
    4) cick Search & you should have what you need for the subject you want.
    Hope this helps.[p] Earl

• sprinter
    sprinter Posts: 1,188
    Options
    kyle,[p]I've cooked a few fillets of salmon and some whole salmon and would be happy to share how I cook them if you don't find it in the archives. I've posted the recipe and the technique to the forum, should be able to find it. Let me know if you dont and I'll get some information to you.[p]Troy
  • Kyle
    Kyle Posts: 156
    Options
    Earl,
    Thanks, I now know what I was doing wrong. If you use search at the bottom of the forum page it doesn't work. I tried going into the archives like you said and Voilla.[p]thanks again you guys are great help.