Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

"How Does it Know...?" OT

Fred19FlintstoneFred19Flintstone Posts: 3,618
edited February 2013 in Off Topic

I took my picnic roasts to my Mom's this weekend and my sister was there.  I cooked the roasts at home on my large and transported them FTC to Mom's.  When my sister saw me take the roasts out of the cooler she told me a story about a friend of her's.  Her friend is a teacher and for a staff party, she prepared a baked potato bar.  She brought a load of foil wrapped baked potatoes in a cooler.  One her smarter collegues asked, "How does it know to keep hot things hot and cold things cold?" 

God help us!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

Comments