Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Turkey Breast and Two Pork Tenderloins Today! WOW! W/ Pics!

cdees_1993cdees_1993 Posts: 135
edited February 2013 in EggHead Forum
These turned out so juicy and tasty!  I can't tell you how much I loved the turkey!  Really spicy crust set it off!!!

Turkey on egg!

Turkey off egg!

Tenderloins on One lemon garlic one teriyaki!

Turkey Cooked to perfection!  So juicy!

Sliced Turkey!

Sliced Teriyaki Tenderloin

Sliced Lemon Garlic Tenderloin

So happy with the results!

Comments

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,587
    Looks fantastic. I need to cook a turkey breast this week. Been admiring the recent pics of them from lots on here
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • It was so good.  I used a rub of salt / pepper / cayenne / red chili powder / basil / and something else.  Mixed it all together and rubbed it all down.  Loved the spicy flavor! 
  • six_eggsix_egg Posts: 625
    Looks soooo good awesome job.

XLBGE, LBGE 

Texarkana, TX

• That all looks top notch.
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,910
    Looks good, two of the best things to make on the egg!  =D>
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • Looks great man!!! Fantastic.
    Clanton, Al LBGE
  • Very nice!
    XL owner in Wichita, KS
  • Nice work! I've noticed a lot of boneless turkey breasts on the forum. Have you tried a full bone in breast? Any disadvantage to either?
  • Nice Job!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

• It was so good.  I used a rub of salt / pepper / cayenne / red chili powder / basil / and something else.  Mixed it all together and rubbed it all down.  Loved the spicy flavor! 
    Rub sounds good, meat looks awesome..!!

Alexander City,Al
  • That looks great -- you keep a vrey clean egg !! :)]
  • jlsmjlsm Posts: 860
    I've only done bone-in turkey breast. For flavor, choose the bone. If you want to slice on a slicer, go boneless. You can slice the boned breast thinly, but a slicer would be awkward.
    Owner of a large and a beloved mini in Philadelphia