Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Sunday Nite Wangs

solasola Posts: 118
Nice Sunday evening cook, chicken wings!  400 indirect for an hour. I don't open the top, no flipping until you put the sauce on the bottoms.

Finished with SBR on all & Crystal Wing Sauce on half.
·

Comments

• six_eggsix_egg Posts: 616
    I love wings myself yours look good.

XLBGE, LBGE 

Texarkana, TX

·
  • rholtrholt Posts: 368
    Were they crispy? How long with the sauce on them?
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,063
    All these threads about wings are giving me ideas... I may need to give in and cook some soon :) Yours look great!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • solasola Posts: 118
    Very crispy. I season with DD & use the wife's sifter to dust with corn starch.

Sauce the last 10 minutes to get real sticky. Got to hose my 7 year old off after a good wing night....
    ·
  • ParallelParallel Posts: 416
    edited February 2013
    Ummm... where I come from "wangs" means something totally different EVEN on a Sunday night.

:-&

Every time my elbow bends my mouth flies open.
    ·
  • :-bd
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
    You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,907
    Looks like a great meal! I have to hose myself off sometimes too! =P~
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,468
    WOW....... :-B
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·