Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I fall down.....

Well despite falling off the damn ladder while hanging my light, the ribs turned out ok. Busted the ladder and bent it and fell on the concrete. Anyway, I prefer the baby backs over the St. Louis. The light is mounted and seems to work ok. All in all, love the new set up. Cant wait til the summer months. Cheers and beers.
IMG_7549.JPG 240.1K
IMG_7551.JPG 158.4K
IMG_7535.JPG 249.1K
IMG_7539.JPG 292.7K
IMG_7543.JPG 287.7K
IMG_7548.JPG 176.5K
IMG_7546.JPG 282.1K
IMG_7552.JPG 322.1K
IMG_7555.JPG 267.7K
·

Comments

• Love the organization of your table. I'm OCD as well, and a Coors Light man.
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    ·
  • Plano_JJPlano_JJ Posts: 448
    OCD, lol how could you tell? Thats why I busted my a$$, trying to get the wire just right for that light. Coors light rocks on them 100 deg days. A few min in the freezer, BAM.
    ·
  • Funny...I put mine in the freezer for a few minutes as well. I like my CL at 33 degrees.
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,906
    Looks like a good first cook in the new area! Glad you didn't get too hurt with the ladder ordeal. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·