Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Still off the reservation.....

The Spouse asked for one last illegal meal before getting back on the program.

Italian sausage sandwiches with provolone, onion, and tomato sauce.  Sausages done on the XL, and then toasted the sandwiches on the LBGE, indirect using a Woo and pizza stone.

Pasquali Luciano
Buon appetito to all the BGE family
XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·

Comments

• bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,380
    looks really good Doc as a kid we used to call them boardwalk specials except down the shore they added green peppers as well . one of my favorite sandwiches 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
    Sweet....
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • six_eggsix_egg Posts: 602
    I just ate not long ago and that made me hungry again. Wow just Wow.

XLBGE, LBGE growing accessories.

Want: Ceramicgrillworks 2 tier large, Dutch oven, Cyber Q Wifi

Grenada, MS

·
  • Lookin Good, one of my favorites as well!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·