Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

New Table & Ribs on a Sunday afternoon

Finished the table for my XL this week. Didn't have the money for wood so I used scraps from the shop. The frame and bottom deck are pine, and the top deck is cedar. Total cost of wheels, fasteners, granite tile, and finish was $175. Someday I'll rebuild it in longer lasting wood (white oak or something similar; maybe cyprus). Ribs and beans shared with friends seemed appropriate!

·

Comments

• Nice table and food! Skills are present in both shots!
    2 Large Eggs and no chickens. How's that work? :)
    ·
  • KempyKempy Posts: 186
    Nice work on the table.  I love those big wheels.  I'm thinking about doing something similar when I build my table.  Oh, and my ribs are bigger than yours. ;) image
    008.JPG
    1936 x 2592 - 2M
    ·
  • Yikes, Kempy! Cut those things down! ;)

I like my spares cut down to St. Louis style. Didn't take the time to cut off the tips this time, though. I'll have to nibble on those later...
    ·
  • KempyKempy Posts: 186
    eggerbbq said:
    Yikes, Kempy! Cut those things down! ;)

I like my spares cut down to St. Louis style. Didn't take the time to cut off the tips this time, though. I'll have to nibble on those later...
    Didn't really too much time this morning for a whole lot of prep otherwise I probably would have cut them down.  I spent a little too much time in the garage last night with a friend having some adult beverages discussing the important events of the day, and arguing about what size my next BGE will be.
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,098
    Nice!!
    2014 Co-Wing King
    ·