Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Seattle area Eggers

Aqua quip in Lynnwood has 10% off all eggs in stock and they have a number by the looks of it plus $50 in accessories plus 20% off accessories. I am not associated with them in anyway they are just my favorite dealer. Jeff is the store egghead that I always enjoy dealing with.
Lynnwood WA
·

Comments

• DnlDnl Posts: 12
    Thanks for the heads up double, what kind of lump do they carry there?
    ·
  • doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    Wicked good and BGE.
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,665
    Not bad just stopped by dealer in Seattle $853 for the large.what's the base price on the large? Also looks like there is a newer model gasket and handle looked different.
    Seattle, WA
    ·
    I'm not sure on prices of the eggs there. Give Jeff a call @skinnyv
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • GramblerGrambler Posts: 142
    I'm just happy to see some Seattle area folks! The aqua quip by me has them for 799.
    ·
    Where in Seattle are you guys?
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
    edited February 2013
    Downtown, hence the higher prices I guess.
    Seattle, WA
    ·
  • GramblerGrambler Posts: 142
    Im outside Seattle in Kent.
    ·
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,089
    Sammamish Egger here...
    Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX
    ·
  • I buy my lump from rich's in Tacoma. The carry bge, Ono, and orange grove.
    ·
    I hit lynwood today with the $799 figure in my head before 10% off. Well they said reg price was $899. Ultimately not a go for me that's more than my local who I was positive would be higher. Holding off until eggfest if I do pull the trigger.
    Seattle, WA
    ·
    Sorry you made the drive SkinnyV, I bought my XL from Rich's it was an impulse buy and they said they would price match anywhere which they did refunded me a couple of hundred bucks, I dont buy my lump from them though as the prices are to high.
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
    No worries we went to some other places up there. They said they would price match also but then wanted to shift on the $50 free accessory. Ultimately I can hold off and get a bunch of toys with the eggfest deal if that a the way I go. Otherwise I would purchase from my local if the difference was that minimal between the 2.
    Seattle, WA
    ·
    Did you deal with Jeff out of interest? If he is not there I don't buy anything.
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • Eggin in Marysville here, Richs is to expensive for anything, I usually hit up Anderson Fireplace in Everett or Marysville for lump.
    ·