Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Seattle area Eggers

Aqua quip in Lynnwood has 10% off all eggs in stock and they have a number by the looks of it plus $50 in accessories plus 20% off accessories. I am not associated with them in anyway they are just my favorite dealer. Jeff is the store egghead that I always enjoy dealing with.
Lynnwood WA

Comments

• DnlDnl Posts: 12
    Thanks for the heads up double, what kind of lump do they carry there?
  • doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    Wicked good and BGE.
    Lynnwood WA
  • SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,742
    Not bad just stopped by dealer in Seattle $853 for the large.what's the base price on the large? Also looks like there is a newer model gasket and handle looked different.
    Seattle, WA
    I'm not sure on prices of the eggs there. Give Jeff a call @skinnyv
    Lynnwood WA
  • GramblerGrambler Posts: 145
    I'm just happy to see some Seattle area folks! The aqua quip by me has them for 799.
    Where in Seattle are you guys?
    Lynnwood WA
    edited February 2013
    Downtown, hence the higher prices I guess.
    Seattle, WA
  • GramblerGrambler Posts: 145
    Im outside Seattle in Kent.
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,160
    Sammamish Egger here...
    Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX
  • I buy my lump from rich's in Tacoma. The carry bge, Ono, and orange grove.
    I hit lynwood today with the $799 figure in my head before 10% off. Well they said reg price was $899. Ultimately not a go for me that's more than my local who I was positive would be higher. Holding off until eggfest if I do pull the trigger.
    Seattle, WA
    Sorry you made the drive SkinnyV, I bought my XL from Rich's it was an impulse buy and they said they would price match anywhere which they did refunded me a couple of hundred bucks, I dont buy my lump from them though as the prices are to high.
    Lynnwood WA
    No worries we went to some other places up there. They said they would price match also but then wanted to shift on the $50 free accessory. Ultimately I can hold off and get a bunch of toys with the eggfest deal if that a the way I go. Otherwise I would purchase from my local if the difference was that minimal between the 2.
    Seattle, WA
    Did you deal with Jeff out of interest? If he is not there I don't buy anything.
    Lynnwood WA
  • Eggin in Marysville here, Richs is to expensive for anything, I usually hit up Anderson Fireplace in Everett or Marysville for lump.