Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Wicked Weekend

Who said a Prius isn't useful... Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Lynnwood WA

Comments

• RLeeperRLeeper Posts: 480
    I suppose it offsets your carbon footprint....

Hilarious!
    Extra Large, Large, and Mini. Tucker, GA
  • lol.... That was funny!!

Atlanta, Ga. LBGE and Mini BGE

Wants:  Adjustable Rig, Digi Q and more time...

• You could have gotten a couple more in there, what if the Zombie apocalypse hits, gotta be prepared!

LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    True... If the apocalypse comes lump will be the last thing on my mind I will be to busy having fun with my other hobby that involves a lot of loud bangs...
    Lynnwood WA
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 7,211
    Really? I just can't see a Prius with an assult rifle mounted on it... :))
  • I have my Hornaday Zombie Max loaded in a special Clip, but after you annihilate the Zombie hoard you'll want to egg something tasty and pour a nice glass of Woodford to celebrate!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    I wonder if Zombie would be best low n slow or high temp quick sear... The joke around here is that its the best armed Prius around...
    Lynnwood WA
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,543

That was hilarious. Very well done. =D>

Double, you will love the WGWW. That's all I use.

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

Yep it's all I use, these guys beat Aces price on it and always treat me good. I was at under $17 a bag today.
    Lynnwood WA
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,686
    I pray daily for the zombie apocalypse...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,742
    Was that the aquaqip price? Local in downtown charges $26 a bag for wgww.... I use ace @ $22.
    Seattle, WA
    I bought 5 bags and paid around $17 a bag. I think their shelf price is about $24 but I always haggle ;-) if you buy 5 bags online with ace right now you can get it for $18 a bag in store delivery.
    Lynnwood WA