Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

The Mothership! Pics...

RLeeperRLeeper Posts: 480
edited February 2013 in EggHead Forum
Just thought I would post some pics of the Mothership for those who haven't been. Thanks for looking!
Extra Large, Large, and Mini. Tucker, GA
·

Comments

• jbates67jbates67 Posts: 157
    I want to be there.....with a wad of cash preferably.
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,151
    I think I would just have fun spinning around on the floor. Thanks for the pics!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • Thanks, will never make it there. Always wondered what the "gift shop" looked like!
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • jlsmjlsm Posts: 826
    Thanks. I know I'll never see it in person.
    Owner of a large and a beloved mini in Philadelphia
    ·
  • RLeeperRLeeper Posts: 480
    edited February 2013
    Happy to post the pics. I should have gone into the warehouse and took pics...it's massive! That may be my next post
    ·
  • caneggercanegger Posts: 524
    That is one beautiful sight I must say :(( brings tears to my eyes
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 5,678
    Given the cult-like behavior that sometimes appears on the forum, I would guess such a trip is a "Bucket List" item for many.  I mean the Hotlanta area also has a few other things to see/do...Coca-Cola-well maybe one :)>-
    Louisville
    ·
  • demodemo Posts: 143
    I could spend a lot of money in there...
    ·
    lousubcap said:
    Given the cult-like behavior that sometimes appears on the forum, I would guess such a trip is a "Bucket List" item for many.  I mean the Hotlanta area also has a few other things to see/do...Coca-Cola-well maybe one :)>-

Atlanta is a great place to visit and a beautiful place to be an Egghead!
    ·
  • Oh sweet nectar of the gods, That's it, I'm making the pilgrimage! Must go alone, can't take SWMBO with me. It's only a 45 minute trip from my house.

Thanks for the pictures
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • shuckershucker Posts: 117
    do they offer a factory tour or anything like that?  I may be able to convince the wife to go if there is more to it than drooling and spending money.

Shucker

Eastern North Carolina

Go Pirates!

Large Big Green Egg

Medium Big Green Egg

·
  • LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 734
    Very cool place and good people too. I'm due for another trip soon.
    ·
  • pasoeggpasoegg Posts: 236
    talk about a neat part time / retirement job.....trade hours for goodie's.....got an application????

"it is never too early to drink, but it may be too early to be seen drinking"

Winston-Salem, NC

·
  • That's cool. I'm only few hours from Atlanta. Might add it to iteniary next time I'm there
    Boom
    ·
  • DeckhandDeckhand Posts: 318
    Factory tour would have to be in Mexico.
    ·
    lousubcap said:

Atlanta is a great place to visit and a beautiful place to be an Egghead!
    shucker said:
    do they offer a factory tour or anything like that?  I may be able to convince the wife to go if there is more to it than drooling and spending money.

Not sure about the tour. I speak to the manager pretty frequently and he has never mentioned it. The Eggs are made in Mexico.
    ·