Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Picked up little bro today!

Nuff said

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

XLBGE 
·

Comments

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,890
    Nice!  Congrats on the new addition to the fam. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • My dealer is so awesome. Great deal, got some new rubs and he carries dizy pig now. Also he gave me free feet cause he didn't know if this one would have feet or not! Super pumped!

XLBGE 
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,063
    Suuuuwweeeet!! Its small BGE mania up in here. 

Kinda jealous that you found some egg feet. I have been looking and haven't been able to find any.

What's planned for the first cook?

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,414
    I hope you have a "baby on board" magnet. The SUV/pick-up seems to be following too closely.

Somebody's jealous!
    ·
  • R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,652
    Congrats on the addition!
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
    ·
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,386
    congrats!!!!
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • caliking said:

Suuuuwweeeet!! Its small BGE mania up in here. 

Kinda jealous that you found some egg feet. I have been looking and haven't been able to find any.

What's planned for the first cook?
    Curretly I have 7 feet. I'm working on stocking up. The dealer in town, I don't buy from, had a box of "free feet" and I snagged 4. I'll run back by next week and snag some more if still there.

XLBGE 
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    I'm sooo jealous.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • tamu2009tamu2009 Posts: 307
    caliking said:
    @MCN: no wonder I can't find any feet in Houston or Dallas... you're hoarding them all :)

I have 2 left feet... but I can't leave them under the eggs - they're usually trampling on SWMBO's.

=))
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,451
    @MCN, you better watch out, babies are supposed to be rear-facing until they are 2 years old. Congrats man. What are you naming him?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,414
    Chubbs said:

@MCN, you better watch out, babies are supposed to be rear-facing until they are 2 years old. Congrats man. What are you naming him?

He should name it Pat. I thought it was a girl.
    ·
  • Congrats MCN!  Double your Eggs, double your fun!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,907
    Aww, I remember the car ride home when I first got my little guy... :)
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,440
    Chubbs said:
    And I don't see a seat belt on the lil feller !!!!
    [-X

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·
  • What a wonderful way to do your part to stimulate the economy, thinking of the nation first!

Congrats - enjoy!
    ;)
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • What a wonderful way to do your part to stimulate the economy, thinking of the nation first!

Congrats - enjoy!
    ;)
    Exactly why I just had to do it!

XLBGE 
    ·
  • Chubbs said:

Lol, he's definetlt gonna be little brother. Big one is the woman. Just working my way to having the whole family.

Haven't named my large yet, got handles coming from Danny and have to get them in my table

XLBGE 
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 7,052
    Congrats!!! Many many years of happy egging for you and the family!!!
    ·