Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Cheez-gutted Wolf Meat baby!

cazzycazzy Posts: 8,244
http://guysamericankitchenandbar.com/

This is great!  Whoever made this fake Guy menu has a lot of time on their hands.  Thank goodness for that cuz this is classic!   :P
Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
·

Comments

• Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,610
    fantastic
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,416
    I wonder if I go there: Can I get superbanged with hamburger-fisted pig skins?
    ·

• =))
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • The Cen-Tex SmokerThe Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 12,712
    edited February 2013
    I have to make an exception for this one post. This is freaking hilarious. I love the deep fried snake with a picture of David Lee Roth stapled to it with a sparkler stuck in each eye. Finished with a side of Bud Light you have to wring out of a Hawaiian shirt. Well done Cazzy!

Hope you guys are all well. Centex sends his love to the people. Back to my hole now.

Peace :)

·
  • ...  Peace :)
    ...and to you as well!
    Large BGE -- Greensboro!

·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,454

I have to make an exception for this one post. This is freaking hilarious. I love the deep fried snake with a picture of David Lee Roth stapled to it with a sparkler stuck in each eye. Finished with a side of Bud Light you have to wring out of a Hawaiian shirt. Well done Cazzy!

Hope you guys are all well. Centex sends his love to the people. Back to my hole now.

Peace :)

Cen Tex, we want you back man. Not the same without you brutha.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • As I have eaten at Guy's establishment, I must say I laughed out loud and made a fool of myself here at work. That "guy" nailed it!
    In the  Hinterlands between Cumming and Gainesville, GA
    Med BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Smokey Joe, Brinkman Dual Zone, Weber Genesis Gas Grill and portable gasser for boating
    ·