Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Digi q Nashville Craigslist.

If anyone interested. I'm opting out.

BBQ Guru DigiQ DX2 $245

http://nashville.craigslist.org/for/3591382233.html

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
·

Comments

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,300
    Hmmm.... I can get it brand new for 24 bucks more. I wonder how low they'd go.
    ·
  • He told me 235 shipped to me. Not as low I as want it. Also I'm picking up my small tomorrow, ordering woo and stone, kinda got "the look" from SWMBO when I mentioned buying this.

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,300
    I'd have to get 200 or less. I wonder if you still get the service with a second hand unit.
    ·
  • Electrical Anything sells for half price "used".  No warentee??  And the risk of internet fraud??
    ·
  • LitLit Posts: 3,845
    I got one for $150 for a back up to my cyber q but I ended up selling it and put the money towards my sous vide.
    ·
  • @charlie tuna
    Exactly what I thought

·