Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Smoke on the Falls

Anyone heard of the smoke on the falls in Gadsden, al? It's in April. I went one year and it was pretty cool. I'm thinking about cooking this year. Haven't made up my mind.
Clanton, Al LBGE
·

Comments

• Never been, or even heard of it. Looks like a good way to spend an April Saturday. I may ride over there and check it out.
    ·
  • We actually camped the year we went. It was very nice. Dunno if you folks like camping or not. But we enjoyed it.
    Clanton, Al LBGE
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    If you get some info on it, pass it along. I may go too. Went to a huge BBQ fest in Daytona one time and it was awesome.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • Message me your email? I already got the info.
    Clanton, Al LBGE
    ·
  • I to am thinking about cooking in this one. It will be my first event so I'm looking forward to it. I'm trying to figure out the transportation side now
    ·
  • Same here. Been doing some studying on it.
    Clanton, Al LBGE
    ·
  • If I go, I will be an eater!
    ·
  • mbhutton said:

I to am thinking about cooking in this one. It will be my first event so I'm looking forward to it. I'm trying to figure out the transportation side now

Where you from? We should team up!!
    Clanton, Al LBGE
    ·
  • Central_Bama_EggerCentral_Bama_Egger Posts: 655
    edited February 2013
    Has anyone had these?
    Clanton, Al LBGE
    ·
    image.jpg 2.3M
    Clanton, Al LBGE
    ·