Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Small Egg in da hizzouse!

Options
2»

Comments

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    @RAC: Nice setup! The egg carten looks better and better whenever I see pics of it. Where did you get the small table under the egg from?

@Griffin: I love it already!

@SmokeyPitt: The big tires work really well on grass and over the stones of my pool deck. It moves around a fair bit, because I like to pull it out by the pool then take it back to the patio for cover.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Solson005
    Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Thats the table I was talking about that I am interested in @caliking they sell it at Sam's club its called the Lifetime Tailgate Table it even has utensil hooks built in. I already asked @RAC all about it when I first saw the camping post with that picture.. 

Here is RAC's original post New Family Member
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • Solson005
    edited February 2013
    Options
    @caliking if I remember correctly I think Scott lives pretty close to you maybe you can meet up and take a look at the eggCARTen to see if it will work for you sometime. If not I guess you can check out mine during the pool party  :D 

Just looked it up he is in Kingwood, TX...
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • caliking
    Options
    Cool! I know where Kingwood is. I'll drop him a line if I decide to get the egg carten.

@Chubbs: was reading earlier posts and I should have said that "I myself am a cheapa$$"... the original post seems to insinuate that others are too - which is not at all what I intended to say. 

• Solson005
    Options
    There is cheap and there is saving money, I saved $125 by shopping around which just about paid for my eggCARTen or a nice trip to the butcher shop! I just have to flip the hinge when I change my gasket because they didn't know how to install it correctly.. 

Just figuring out ways to spend more of your money @caliking
    $-)
  • caliking
    Options
    What makes you think I need help? :)

One of these days SWMBO is going to tally up all the moolah I've spent on bbq gear and the payout is gonna be painful...

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    caliking said:

Chubbs said:

Solson005 said:

Join us @Chubbs the small is calling your name. Plus you can always get a mini later..

My dealer sold the one he had In stock and said it would be April until he gets one in. May try Augusta,Ga. Only an hour away and the in laws live there. My dealer was giving me 20% off though.

buy it, buuuy it, BUUUYYY IT!! :)

Just kidding. As impatient as I am, I am also a cheapa$$ - if I was getting 20% off I would wait until April myself. Can you negotiate with the Augusta dealer to price match?

Haha. I would buy it, but they don't have one in stock. Only a mini. Going to see if Augusta can match. If not it is buy a mini or wait until April or May when they place another order. Said they have to have $6000 in merchandise per order so estimating April to may.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013