Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

GF Russian Meteor

Looks like a chunk of that Russian meteor landed in my yard and caused another dinosaur extinction.  Two firsts here.  I found a farm in Lubbock that I really like for grass-fed meat.  My first GF ribs and brisket and my first cook during the day while I was at work.  Set up the Stoker this morning and came home to bark riddled goodness.  7 lbs brisket in about 11 hours, no crutch.  I think the ribs took about 7 hours. Delish!
·

Comments

• shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    I'll take a slice of that meteor! Looking good.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,905
    Looks like some tasty grass fed hunks of meat! Nicely done  =D>
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 9,952
    Yum Yum Yum Yum
    Yum Yum Yum Yum

Good cook!
    ·