Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

steak tonight...

steak tonight, weird it has been so long, but the wife was not into steak while pregnant, we usually had it a few nights a week. So first steak on the egg tonight. (yes those are frozen veggies, did not make it to the store today, and 96 more days and counting till we can plant our summer garden) So, steak, baked spuds, and veggies tonight. (sorry, kind of pic heavy)imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada

Comments

• You are making me hungry. Everything looks great!
    Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • Looks great------96 days?  How far north are you ?
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,424
    Nice looking cook!
  • That was last summers start, my profile pic is how my backyard looks right now, i cant wait till summer hits and i can grow some fresh veggies for the egg.
  • Nice lookin garden -- i started a nice one and found out i needed an irrigation system, next year i had the irrigation system in and operational!!  Things were going great ----  until the deer found it!!  So i kind of gave up on the idea of a garden.  Old timer told me, i would have to move it at least seven miles away from the river to get away from the deer, or plant enough to keep them fed and a little more for my family.... :-O
  • I definetly have the deer problem here. And i also live only 2 miles from the river, however, it would not matter how far from the river you were here with our deer population. I'll keep up with the garden each year until they become to much of a problem. Cant beat fresh veggies on the bbq. image
  • caneggercanegger Posts: 538
    Nothing like fresh venison
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,734
    Nice looking steaks! And don't apologize for being pic heavy! Too many words give me a headache. I like pictures. :D
  • Great looking meal and a very cute baby in pic2

Damascus, VA.  Friendliest town on the Appalachian Trail.

LBGE Aug 2012, SBGE Feb 2014

• My kind of cook ^:)^

XLBGE X 2, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

• Looks damn good!
    Boom
  • six_eggsix_egg Posts: 625
    Great looking food and gratz on the baby.

XLBGE, LBGE 

Texarkana, TX

• Thanks everyone! Always like the good feeback!
  • Deer - this doe has been living on my property for four years  this is her with her twins..
  • Nice Pic! I have the same here, Doe with twins were there all summer, they come back every few days i see this winter. Where are you at Charlie?
  • North Central Florida  ---------------  the doe must have been in labor and was laying in the backyard before she delivered....  The buck is a six point.
  • Nice cook given the weather in Edmunchuck this time of year. I do miss a garden, too many Douglas Firs between me and the sun here on the "wet" coast, only thing i grow well is moss. 

Nice steaks, and congrats on the wee one!

Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 1,491
    They sure are tender and tasty when they are young ;)
    Greensboro, NC