Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Hapster's meatloaf

So i had to try @Hapster meatloaf. There have been several meatloaf threads recently and it got me craving some. Pretty much stuck to the original hap-loaf except added 2 eggs and subtracted a little milk. I had more than a loaf pan but was out of banana bread pans so i "winged it". I made mini loafs. I think these would be a great winter treat. Bowl of mashed taters, mini loaf mashed into the center and smothered in gravy. Next time i will try some variations to take the minis full throttle. For some reason a had a heckuva time getting the egg going so i coaxed it with the Wagner.

I used my son's Rebel T3i for the pics. I've never posted from the swmbo mac before. I'll try to learn to post the pics in the thread.

Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments