Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Hello, been lurking for several months and egging for about a year

Hello, I've enjoyed learning from this forum! It seems that any question that I have had about using my egg has always ended up being answered by someone in this forum.

Up until buying my egg I was a gas griller. I had looked at eggs and been given the sales pitch about how the egg could be ready to go in about the same amount of time as a gas grill and thought to myself that the salesperson was full of it! SWMBO got tired of hearing me talk about getting an egg, so she practically made me go buy it just so I'd shut up! Boy am I glad she did! I was not sad to see that stainless gas grill with all of its bells and whistles ride off into the sunset in the back of its new owners pickup truck!

Now I'm hooked! I'll never go back to a gas or any other kind of grill!

Comments