Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Used digi q

Options
Found a used digi q dx2. What's a good price? Supposed to only be two cooks. It's the whole set up, fan, unit probes and adapter. Not on the top of the list but don't wanna pass up a deal

XLBGE 

Comments

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    New is 295-315. If it is as advertised, I would easily pay up to 250 , but would push for 200. Why are they selling? Upgrade to Cyber? I still wouldn't sell, I would save as backup. Oh well, your gain, hopefully.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    I sold mine because I did not care for it. Will more than likely do the same with Party Q. I am sure the problem is me and not the product.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• MrCookingNurse
    Options
    Yea 200 I was thinking.

Oh I asked him why he was selling it. Afraid to say on the forum.

XLBGE 
  • MrCookingNurse
    Options
    I'm waiting to see if he'll ship. If not no deal. A few hours between us.

XLBGE 
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options

Yea 200 I was thinking.

Oh I asked him why he was selling it. Afraid to say on the forum.

That's worse than, "I need to tell you something important...later". Come on...you're killing me now.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    edited February 2013
    Options
    HE BOUGHT A PELLET SMOKER AND DOESNT LIKE THE EGG ANYMORE!!!!!

[-( L-)

XLBGE 
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Gasp...I've seen pellets for a gun and coming out of a rabbit's &a$....never had pork on a pellet.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    Is he selling his egg too?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • MrCookingNurse
    Options
    @chubbs
    That was my next question. Waiting on a response to see if he would ship and I told him we were a little off on the price. Might not hear back from him.

XLBGE 
  • Huns
    Huns Posts: 6
    Options
    MrCookingNurse,

This is my DigiQ that is listed for sale. I have been wrongfully accused! :) Just wanted to reply to your comment. I never said I do not like my Egg anymore. I actually own a large BGE and a XL BGE that I use at least three time a week. I said I do not use the BBQ Guru anymore because I do not need it. The Egg can hold its temperature all night without any help. I do have a MAK 2 Star General pellet grill that I have to admit produces awesome results when smoking and basically has a control panel that is much better than a DigiQ2. 

Huns

• MrCookingNurse
    Options
    Hahaha nice one. Oops I got caught! Sorry @huns pellet grills and such are the target of a lot of games on this forum. Hope ya get it sold. I just had to pass cause the egg is rock solid and I wanted a steal!

Good to know you still egg!

XLBGE 
  • MrCookingNurse
    Options
    Hahaha nice one. Oops I got caught! Sorry @huns pellet grills and such are the target of a lot of games on this forum. Hope ya get it sold. I just had to pass cause the egg is rock solid and I wanted a steal!

Good to know you still egg!

XLBGE