Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Used digi q

Found a used digi q dx2. What's a good price? Supposed to only be two cooks. It's the whole set up, fan, unit probes and adapter. Not on the top of the list but don't wanna pass up a deal

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
·

Comments

• pgprescottpgprescott Posts: 1,100
    New is 295-315. If it is as advertised, I would easily pay up to 250 , but would push for 200. Why are they selling? Upgrade to Cyber? I still wouldn't sell, I would save as backup. Oh well, your gain, hopefully.
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,045
    I sold mine because I did not care for it. Will more than likely do the same with Party Q. I am sure the problem is me and not the product.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Yea 200 I was thinking.

Oh I asked him why he was selling it. Afraid to say on the forum.

·
  • I'm waiting to see if he'll ship. If not no deal. A few hours between us.

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527

Yea 200 I was thinking.

Oh I asked him why he was selling it. Afraid to say on the forum.

That's worse than, "I need to tell you something important...later". Come on...you're killing me now.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,900
    edited February 2013
    HE BOUGHT A PELLET SMOKER AND DOESNT LIKE THE EGG ANYMORE!!!!!

[-( L-)

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
    Gasp...I've seen pellets for a gun and coming out of a rabbit's &a$....never had pork on a pellet.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,669
    Is he selling his egg too?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • @chubbs
    That was my next question. Waiting on a response to see if he would ship and I told him we were a little off on the price. Might not hear back from him.

·
  • HunsHuns Posts: 6
    MrCookingNurse,

This is my DigiQ that is listed for sale. I have been wrongfully accused! :) Just wanted to reply to your comment. I never said I do not like my Egg anymore. I actually own a large BGE and a XL BGE that I use at least three time a week. I said I do not use the BBQ Guru anymore because I do not need it. The Egg can hold its temperature all night without any help. I do have a MAK 2 Star General pellet grill that I have to admit produces awesome results when smoking and basically has a control panel that is much better than a DigiQ2. 

Huns

·
  • Hahaha nice one. Oops I got caught! Sorry @huns pellet grills and such are the target of a lot of games on this forum. Hope ya get it sold. I just had to pass cause the egg is rock solid and I wanted a steal!

Good to know you still egg!

·
  • Hahaha nice one. Oops I got caught! Sorry @huns pellet grills and such are the target of a lot of games on this forum. Hope ya get it sold. I just had to pass cause the egg is rock solid and I wanted a steal!

Good to know you still egg!

·