Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

250F Grate

Low and slow. Chicken leg quarters. Turkey thighs. Corned beef brisket. Pecan smoke. Got to run the Egg when working in the yard!
image.jpg 1.7M

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,593
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • SteveWPBFLSteveWPBFL Posts: 1,284
    The chicken and the turkey are can't miss. I pulled them off around 165F I.T. Used no rub since the skin is not very edible, but the meat is sublime.
    image.jpg 2.3M
    Took the corned beef up to 205F I.T. but it wasn't close to pulling. Luckily, we have knives and it sliced up fine!
    image.jpg 1.9M
    The whole idea was that we were working in the yard so the Egg HAD to be set to 250F. Then it was just a matter of putting stuff on the racks!
  • bo_mullbo_mull Posts: 348
    Looks good.

Cleveland, TN.

LG BGE, PSWOO2, Stoker WIFI.