Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Looking for a few easy appetizer ideas

Hi everyone. I am relatively new to the forum (been reading but not posting since July) and egging. Got my LBGE in July after eating off of one at a Memorial Day party and became instantly addicted. Soon realized that during long low and slow cooks, having the egg tied up all day presented issues in doing other stuff at the same time so I HAD to buy a XLBGE....so...my kids didn't get new shoes and had to eat beans only for a while, but it's all about priorities, right! So, I have friends coming over tonight for some drinks and apps before we head out to dinner. They know about my egg addiction and are expecting a few tasty bites from the egg before we head out to our dinner. I have done wings and jalapeño poppers a million times at this point but that's about it. Any thoughts on a few easy tasty apps I could make for my friends? And thank you all for all the great free advice and recipes I've gotten the last 7 months from this forum. It is AWESOME!
XL, LG, mini (soon)

Comments