Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Nitro Butt, Chicen Wangs and Pizza

Wow what a day of cookin. It started out out with a butt that I planned on doin "turbo" but after reading about 500's cook within no foil I decided to "NITRO" and it turned out awesome. I started the 10lb butt at 9:00 am at 350 grid temp and finished at 5:30pm I maintained 350-365 grid temp thru the entire cook The bark was awesome and so was the taste I applied the hot sauce, mustard and Bad Byron's Butt Rub last light. This pic is about 6hes inimage Then I pulled it at 195 and et it rest just in foil for 1 hr before pulling . image We also did wings using the recipe that @Anex did with Franks Hot Sauce image And then finished off the evening with pizza. First was just your ordinary got all the toppings pizzaimageimage Then a Hawaiian pizza imageimage Then the Pulled Pork Pizza image

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky

Comments