Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I Think I'm In A Egg Slump...

Options
I'm over cooking steaks, under cooking ribs, can't cook a pizza to save my life and the Thanksgiving turkey had a little bit of it all, well done, done, medium, medium rare and rare... I've placed in rib cook offs before and normally cook a mean steak and turkey, but here lately I have been "Munsoned"... Oh well, still having fun. Hope y'all's is coming out better than mine.

Comments

• Skiddymarker
    Options
    Don't over think it Grasshopper - it will all be good if you just relax and go with the flow, or on this case the smouldering lump.
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Solson005
    Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    Options
    Been there, do a spatchcock or some brats, or maybe a pork butt and get a couple easy cooks to help boost your confidence back up. That way you can get rid of the Murphy's Law thinking. Even if you are doing it subconsciously it could be effecting you. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • SmokinBandit
    Options
    I'm just so ready to grab that damn pebble!
  • Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757
    Options
    I'm over cooking steaks, under cooking ribs, can't cook a pizza to save my life and the Thanksgiving turkey had a little bit of it all, well done, done, medium, medium rare and rare... I've placed in rib cook offs before and normally cook a mean steak and turkey, but here lately I have been "Munsoned"... Oh well, still having fun. Hope y'all's is coming out better than mine.
    Seriously, are you doing the right adult beverage? You may need some help and guidance with that.

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.