Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

All this talk about meatloaf...I just had to do it!

The egg was hot today. I made a meatloaf.... sort of.  I rolled out some ground meat and stuffed it with breakfast sausage dressing and cheese.  Covered it with a bacon braid and brushed on some barbecue sauce.  It's what you might call a bacon cheeseburger roll.  Grilled up some chicken legs for lunch.  The corn beef turned out real tender and will be sliced for sandwiches tomorrow.  
Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !

• YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,877
    Great pics.
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,978
    Looks great...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • That looks good. Nice work
    XL owner in Wichita, KS
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    Looks great! Something I still need to make on the egg.
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • GrannyX4GrannyX4 Posts: 1,472
    I got the corned beef sliced this morning and it is even better than last night.  The Grand has a flag football game this afternoon and we will be having corned beef and bangers afterward.  Maybe some meatloaf too.  
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !